I’m not dead yet! But 2012 is almost over, so here is an uncut retrospective episode to round out the year. This has been a year of ups and downs, but I still think there have been plenty of good things in 2012 worth remembering. If your year has been filled with more problems than blessings, remember the blessings and plan for more of them in the new year. Have a great year, folks!
Show Notes after the cut.
- Uncut Episode.
- Things not going smooth
- Motivation to get with the program in 2013!
- Highlights of 2012
- Guest at Balticon for second time
- Finished first draft of first novel
- Started second novel for NaNoWriMo
- Short story for the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences “The Cross of Columba“
- Short story for the Way of the Gun
- The downsides
- Weight loss has been stalled
- Injured right ankle means problems with exercise.
- New things at work
- I owe you some philosophy
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Happy New Year, and a great 2013!
- Keep losing that weight!
- End Credits
Mentioned on the podcast.
- The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
- Barnes and Noble
- The Way of the Gun.