Yes, it’s been a month. And then almost another month after recording this audio before it was ready for release. But now I’m back with a new episode! It has been a month of ups and downs, and a lot of different things going on behind the scenes. It has been a long, tough month. I think the stress has been getting to me in different ways, but I’m trying to find my way past it.
This week we have a promo for Jeff Lane’s Podiobook “One Way”!
And we’re still counting down to Balticon!
And there is a special promo for Balticon at the end of the show! Plus an extra bonus promo for Bright Eyed Dyer’s limited edition Balticon 46 color ways!
If you’re going to Balticon, and you’d like to find me, or be a part of the show, check out my Balticon schedule over at Swimming Cat Studios and find out where I’ll be.
Enjoy the show. See you next time!
- Off to the Scales
- Promo - Jeff Lane’s Podiobook “One Way”
- Weigh in
- Week in review
- Busy, busy, busy
- Writing news.
- Lessons learned. Pace yourself.
- Moving forward. Take it easy.
- Sign off
- Leave comments on the blog at http://theshrinkingmanproject.com
- E-mail at Doc@theshrinkingmanproject.com
- Voice mail at (240) 745-5022
- Join the Fans of the Shrinking Man Project on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @Scaleslea
- If you have a podcast, send me your promos!
- Leave a review on iTunes or Podcast Alley.
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Feel free to leave something in the tip jar.
- Have a good week! Keep losing that weight.
- End credits
- Bonus Promo: Balticon
- Extra Bonus Promo: Bright Eyed Dyer’s Balticon 46 colorways
Mentioned on the show:
- The Perils of Prague, A Crackle & Bang Adventure
- Tales from the Archives, Volume 2
- Talking on my Morning Walk
- Fans of The Shrinking Man Project
- Dyed Bright Here